Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£28000 per annum (Band 5 Equivalent) | 36 Hours – Days | Hours & shift negotiable | Nurse or non-nurse qualified
A unique opportunity has arisen in a small nursing home in the Kelso area for a Registered Care Manager to work days on a fully supernumerary basis.
Details of this Registered Care Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on days
• Supernumerary role
• Hours and shifts negotiable
• Competitive salary offered at £28,000 per annum (Band 5 Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
In this role you will lead the Care Team with the Assistant Care Manager to promote the highest possible health and wellbeing of the residents. You will always ensure the highest of regulatory compliance and care standards across the setting.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Nurse or non-nurse qualified
• SVQ Level 4 and/or professional qualification in Health, Social Care, Social Work, or similar at degree level or working towards this
• Or NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in leadership and management in a similar registered role
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Passionate about high-quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.