Registered General Nurse
£17 to £18 (paid breaks) per Hour
£17 to £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits |
A large nursing home in Barnet has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis. The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of what the home is offering to the successful Staff Nurse:
• 36 hours per week on permanent days or nights
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00 to £18.00 dependant on experience which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Ongoing opportunities for staff training and to undertake further clinical studies
• Free uniforms and free meals whilst on duty
• 28 days annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Some great retail discounts
As Registered General Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Able to manage and administer drugs and medications independently
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back