Registered General Nurse
£17 per Hour
£17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33/44 Hour Contracts | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home |
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work in a leading care home in Burnley.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 33 or 44 hours per week depending on your requirements
• Excellent pay rates of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
• Extensive opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse, you will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, including medication management, care planning and care plan management and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back