Registered General Nurse
£15.50 per Hour
£15.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days Only | General Elderly Nursing Home | Fully Compliant |
A 70+ bedded elderly nursing home in Cambridge is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to join their team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN role and what the home has to offer:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive rates of pay of £15.50 per hour
• Day shifts only
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Staff Nurse RGN your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and work within the NMC codes of conduct.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have post registration experience but my client will consider applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Well organised, with good planning and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back