Registered General Nurse
£19.00 per Hour
£19.00 per hour (equates to £37,050 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Day or Nights | Large, Luxury Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits | £1000 Annual Bonus | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
A leading, luxury Chertsey based nursing home currently requires a qualified RGN to join their nursing team on a permanent basis. The home offers a wide range of personalised care packages in its luxurious hotel style home and is fully CQC compliant.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £19.00 per hour which equates to £37,050 per annum or top NHS Band 6
• A £1,000 annual retention bonus
• A very attractive company pension scheme and life Insurance
• Free uniforms
• Free eye tests and funding towards glasses
• A comprehensive induction and support to undertake further studies and professional development
• Discounts on holidays, cycle to work schemes and exclusive motor offers
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and the post-holder will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment throughout the home.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate recent experience working in a UK nursing home, although newly qualified Nurses are encouraged to apply and will be fully supported
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back