Registered General Nurse
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | Days Only| Newly Qualified Nurses Welcomed |Fully Compliant |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work at their 50+ bed care home in Hayes. This service specialises in mental health related care including adults with dementia and learning disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16
• A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant “Good” CQC registered service
As Staff Nurse RGN you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
• Previous experience working in a care home environment is not required and applications from newly qualified nurses are welcomed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back