Registered General Nurse
Hounslow, Greater London
£18.35 per Hour
£18.35 per hour | 36 hours | Days only | Good CQC
A Registered General Nurse (RGN) vacancy has arisen in a large, charitably run care home in Hounslow.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and is fully CQC compliant.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered General Nurse Role:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Days only and shifts are 06.45-14.15, 12.45 -20.15 or 06.45-20.15 (shift times are non-negotiable)
- £18.35 per hour / NHS band 6 / £34,351 per annum
- Increased hourly rate of pay for night shifts of £19.40
- Supportive working environment in CQC rated “Good” service
As Registered General Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety. Please note, this service has two dogs and a cat living there. Also, this service is a no smoking environment and is a Convent.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should be/have:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
- Flexible to cover night shifts on occasion for annual leave and sickness
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back