Registered General Nurse
£15.30 per Hour
£15.30 p/h | Days | Handover Paid | Fully CQC Compliant | Elderly Care |
A 30+ bedded nursing home in Luton currently has a vacancy for an Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team on a full time basis.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing and disability care to older adults with an excellent reputation in the local area.
Details of this Registered General Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 34.5 hours per week over 3-day shifts
• Permanent contract
• £15.30 per hour with 30-minute handover paid
• Rota includes alternate weekends and Bank Holidays
• An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Registered General Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered General Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Relevant nursing home experience
• Up to date clinical skills and ability to perform syringe drivers, peg feeds, catheterisation and phlebotomy
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back