Registered General Nurse
£18.00 per Hour
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Fully CQC Compliant | Newly Qualified Nurses Welcomed |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work days at their elderly and dementia care home in Witney. This fully CQC compliant service supports 60+ residents and is highly reputable in the area.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
• Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing support from a very strong management team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Post qualification experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back