Registered Home Care Manager
Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
£35,000 per Annum
£35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Management Qualification & Experience Essential
A leading homecare service which provides care and support to older people throughout the Dumfries, Lockerbie and Gretna areas is currently looking to recruit an experienced Home Care Manager to work as Registered Manager.
Details of this Registered Home Care Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
- A great annual salary of £35,000
- A fantastic working environment with a supportive Senior Management team
- A comprehensive induction programme
As Registered Home Care Manager, you will provide effective leadership to Home Care Team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement. You will support with training and recruitment and will ensure training programmes equip staff with the necessary skills to meet service user needs.
You will also play a key role in service development and promotion, working to expand the service whilst maintaining the existing services and ensuring full regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for in a Registered Home Care Manager:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ/SVQ 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate proven experience managing social care/home care services for the elderly in a community setting with experience in service development
- Strong communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to efficiently manage staff, budgets and resources without compromising on care
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements (Care Inspectorate & Local Authority)
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back