Registered Home Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a – Band 7/8 Equivalent| Full Time Days – Mon - Fri | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Nursing Home Registered Manager with a background in elderly care is required to work full-time in a leading Cornwall care home, which is located in the Bodmin area.
The home supports their residents with Elderly & Dementia care as well as supporting with Respite Care. The home strives to uphold their high levels of standards for care in their friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager and what the home is offering:
• Full Time contract, working Monday to Friday primarily on flexible working hours on day shifts.
• A fantastic annual salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 7/8 salary bandings.
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training & development
• Company laptop
• Free onsite parking
• Bonus scheme
As the Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Registered Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Leadership & Management in Care such as Diploma Level 5/NVQ Level 4/RMA or an equivalent
• Experienced in a managerial role within elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back