Registered Home Manager
Putney, Southwest London
£65,000 - £70,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
VAC5162 – Registered Home Manager
Putney, Southwest London
Up to £65,000 - £70,000 p/a + Enhancements | 40 Hours – Days | Private Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading Putney nursing home currently requires an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The 70+ bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults in a fantastic setting which ensures the highest standards of care and living.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week.
• You will usually work weekday days, however due to the seniority of the post you will also be required to provide out of hours support and be on-call
• A competitive annual salary of up to £65,000 - £70,000 plus enhancements. Plus annual pay reviews.
• 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
• Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
• Subsidised DBS Check
• Pension Scheme
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD OR have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/Diploma Level 7 or the Registered Managers Award. Ideally you will be RN-qualified with a management qualification.
• Vital to have at least 3 years’ experience as a Registered Care Home Manager with CQC
• Strong working knowledge of Care Inspectorate, Health and Safety, Local Authority and safeguarding requirements
• Previous experience in working within dementia care with a proven track record of delivering high-quality care within a residential setting
• Eager to develop yourself and have the ability to build good relationships with both residents & their families.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back