Registered Manager - Childrens Home
£38,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£38,000 - £45,000 Per Annum | 40 Hours – Day shifts
A Registered Manager is required to lead my client's care team in a Residential Childcare Setting in the Bedford area.
Details of the Registered Manager vacancy and what the client is offering:
• Working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Fantastic annual salary offered from £38,000 to £45,000
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training opportunities
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the management of the house as a whole, including the staff, the budget, the resources and fabric of the building, and the welfare of the children and young people.
What we are looking for in a Registered Manager:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
• To be aware of Childcare guidelines on Code of Conduct and to set an acceptable role model standard
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back