Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30,000 per annum (Band 5 Equivalent) | 40 hours | Days only | Great benefits
One of the UK's leading care groups has an exciting vacancy for a Registered Manager to help lead and develop their care home in Gloucester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fully compliant service, supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs
Details of this Registered Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours
• Days only
• Competitive salary offered at £30,000 per annum (Band 5 Equivalent)
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Great Pension scheme
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
What we are looking for in a Registered Manager:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award or an equivalent
• Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Passionate about high-quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.