£25,000 to £28,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Learning Disability
£25,000 to £28,000 per Annum | Full-Time Hours – Permanent | Great Staff Benefits
A leading care provider in the Hucknall area is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Registered Manager role and what the client is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of between £25,000 and £28,000
- A permanent, full-time contract
- Annual Bonus
- A chance to manage a fully CQC compliant provider
- A supportive team and work environment
As a Registered Manager you will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home, with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies’ expectations.
You will support your staff to be the best versions of themselves, delivering person-centered care and ensuring that they are committed to being part of a close-knit and dedicated team.
What we’re looking for in a Registered Manager:
- Level 5 Qualified Manager (or willing to work towards this)
- A dedicated and resilient leader, with experience of managing services specialising in Learning Disabilities
- Able to motivate, lead and develop a team and navigate your way through challenging times
- Confident when dealing with CQC legislation and quality standards
- You want to make a different to the lives of vulnerable people
- Good communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940 or email Pete via Temp@sykrecruitment.co.uk
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back