Registered Manager - Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
A leading learning disability and mental health nursing home on the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire borders is currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager to strengthen their clinical team.
The small, fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care and support to adults of working age with a range of care and support needs.
Details of the Registered Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours
- Day shifts
- Very competitive annual salary of £40,000
- A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
What we are looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5/7 or The Registered Managers Award
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back