Registered Manager (RGN/Nurse)
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced, RGN/Adult Nurse with management experience is required to lead and develop a small, CQC compliant elderly nursing home in Lincoln.
Details of this RGN/Nurse Registered Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working full-time days
- Occasional on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for in an RGN Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back