£75,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | New Build Home | Previous Management Experience Essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead and develop a brand-new nursing home in the Chigwell area of the Epping Forest.
The home has state of the art design features and facilities, and you will be leading a service that is at the forefront of high-end care and living, providing 5* hotel style facilities and the best standards of care.
Details of this Registered Manager RGN/RMN position are as follows:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary of £75,000
• Some excellent company benefits and a great company ethos
You will be responsible for commissioning and marketing a 70+ bedded, state of the art home, developing and running the service in line with the developer’s vision of excellence and promoting the home with clients and external stakeholders within the local community.
Applicants for this Registered Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following criteria:
• Nurse -qualified as an RGN/RMN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience working in a managerial role within the UK care home sector, with a proven track record of success, evidenced through “good” CQC reports
• Sound clinical experience and with a comprehensive understanding of CQC essential standards and legislation relevant to care homes
• Demonstrate a genuine passion for working in elderly and dementia care and for making a positive impact in the lives of others
• Ideally demonstrate some experience commissioning new care homes
• A driver
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.