Registered Manager RGN/RMN/RMA or Non-Nurse
£30000 to £35000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
£30000 to £35000 per annum (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Overall Good CQC
A privately owened nursing home in Blackpool currently requires a Registered Home Manager to lead and develop the service.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary offered from £30000 to £35000 (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Registered Home Manager, you will work to maintain the already good standards within the home and identify areas where further improvements can be made. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with efficiently managing budgets and resources.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Home Manager:
• Either Nurse-qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN OR have completed a recognised Level 5 Management Qualification such as The Registered Managers Award, Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Confident leading, managing and motivating staff
• Well organised with good planning skills
• Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all statutory regulations involved in the care sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back