£40,000 p/a (NHS Band 6) | Full Time - Days | Great Benefits | “Outstanding” CQC
A residential care home in Stoke-On-Trent is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home provides care packages for younger adults with learning disability and mental health related frailties in a welcoming, home from home setting.
Details of this Residential Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent full-time contract working day shifts only. Some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A great annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
• A friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• Generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes, including support when revalidating and your NMC registration fees paid
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ/SVQ Level 5, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Demonstrate a strong residential background, with proven experience working within learning disability and/or mental health.
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.