Registered Manager - Supported Living
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £34,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Community
Up to £34,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Management Experience Essential
A leading Supported Living Service in Bradford currently requires an experienced Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
This fully CQC compliant service provides first class care to residents with varying needs ranging from Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Details of Supported Living Service Registered Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive salary of up to £34,000 per annum
- Day shifts only
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Applicants for this Supported Living Manager post should be:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care or an equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working as Registered Manager in a social care setting, and have proven senior experience in a supported living environment
- A strong leader with excellent communication and organisational skills, and a passion for high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back