Wandsworth, South London
£70,000 p/a + Bonus per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£70,000 p/a + Bonus | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Experience Essential | Great Benefits | Large Residential Home – Good CQC
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Wandsworth care home for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant, family-run home offers elderly, dementia and disability care on a residential basis and provides residents with luxury accommodation in conjunction with excellent standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Registered Care Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract for 42 hours per week, usually working weekday day shifts but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
- A fantastic annual salary of £70,000 which will be reviewed annually, plus a performance-based bonus scheme
- 30 days annual leave which increases with service length
- A workplace pension scheme, free parking and Enhanced DBS check
- A comprehensive induction in addition to a range of learning and development opportunities
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As Registered Manager, duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards continue to be met.
Applicants for this Registered Care Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised leadership and management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, the Registered Managers Award or an equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience working as CQC Registered Manager in a UK care home setting, with a proven track record of success and with specific dementia experience
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to motivate and inspire a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back