Registered Night Nurse
£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
POJ1613 – Registered Night Nurse
£19.00-£20.00 | Paid Breaks | Full / Part Time Hours Available | Nights only | Elderly and Dementia Home | Fully CQC Compliant
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team working nights with full or part time hours available.
This privately owned home in Fareham offers elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting and is rated “Good” with CQC.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Night Nurse will receive:
• Permanent full and part time contracts available on night shifts
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £19.00 - £20.00 with paid breaks.
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment with a great management team in place
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment and confident working in a long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7-day rota
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centered care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back