Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.01 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hour Contract | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN, RMN, or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home on the outskirts of Aberdeen.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• Permanent contracts of 33 hours per week on days or nights
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.01 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A pension plan and indemnity insurance
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal and PVG fees paid
As Registered Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.