Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £29.9K | RGN/RMN Considered | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Ashton area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £29,950
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurses will both be considered
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back