£16 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £31.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in the Bootle area has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great hourly pay rates from £16 to £17 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £31,820
- A fantastic working environment in a small, very well-run home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back