Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18.09 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.09 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa - £37.6k | 40 Hours p/w - Days | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A 55+ bedded care home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home supports adults of all ages from throughout the local area and provides specialist mental health, specifically dementia care in addition to residents with age related frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.09, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £37,600.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK dementia nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back