Up to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £40.4K | 42 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered | £1K Welcome Bonus | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small nursing home in the Bridport area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a luxury environment for older people living with physical disabilities and age-related frailties.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 42 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £40,400
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities branch
- Ideally have some post-registration experience however newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will receive additional support and training
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns, and committed to the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back