Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex
£27,824 to £37,537 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£27,824 to £37,537 per annum (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 37.5 Hours | Great Benefits | £5k Welcome Bonus | RMN/RNLD qualifications considered
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for qualified RMN/Mental Health or RNLD/Learning Disabilities Nurses to join their Mid-Sussex mental health hospital.
The facility offers round the clock care and support to adults with a range of needs, with wards specialising in male and female HDU, acute, low secure and personality disorders. In this role you will work on each of the wards for 6 months on a rotational basis, before choosing which you would like to permanently work on.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours on a permanent contract
• Days or Nights available
• A great annual salary from £27,824 to £37,537 (Up to NHS Band 6)
• Welcome Bonus (£5000 spread over 3 years)
• Great training & development opportunities
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking and Meals provided
• Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good understanding of the Mental Health Act
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back