£17.20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A leading Somerset nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their days nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and is part of an award-winning care group.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, with full or part-time hours available
- Great rates of pay of £17.20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting or will have a keen interest in developing your skills and knowledge in this sector of care
- Well organised and able to independently administer and manage medications and care plans
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back