Chichester, West Sussex
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD & Newly Qualified Considered | Good CQC
A leading private nursing home in Chichester is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with days or nights available.
Details of the Registered Nurse roles available and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week available on days, nights or rotation
- Competitive pay rates starting from £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £31,824
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a compassionate care team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will be considered
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back