Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 /Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading Kirklees care home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) to join their clinical team on nights, with full or part time contracts available.
The home is in the Cleckheaton area and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care in a home from home setting at the heart of the local community.
Details of the Registered Nurse positions and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts of up to 48 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay from £16.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A supportive working environment within a Yorkshire based care group
In this role you will work as Staff Nurse and duties will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and RNLD/Learning Disabilities branches will all be considered to deliver a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be confident managing and administering medications and will be able to effectively manage and update clinical records and care plans
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home and work shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.