£16 - £17 per Hour
£16 - £17 p/h – Up to £33.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours | Short Shifts | Paid Breaks | RGN/RMN Considered | Great Benefits & L&D Opportunities
A specialist mental health care facility in Clitheroe currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work on a full-time basis.
The facility caters to men and women with primary mental health diagnoses and provides recovery-focused care and support.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the facility is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- 7 or 10 hour shifts, working earlies or lates on a rotational basis
- Great pay rates in the region of £16 to £17 depending on experience, which totals a salary of up to £33,150
- A range of employee bonus and benefit schemes
- A private pension and 33 days annual leave
- Free meals, on-site parking and training, with career progression opportunities
As Registered Nurse, you will act as keyworker for a caseload of residents and will manage, implement and evaluate care plans in addition to supporting residents through their care path.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Ideally Mental Health/RMN, however RGNs with extensive mental health experience may also be considered
- Confident supporting service users through effective, evidence-based care programmes, with experience completing the Recovery Star Model and Nursing Assessments
- Flexible to adhere to rotating shift patterns
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back