Up to £31,500 (DoE) | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day Shifts | Good CQC
A leading independent hospital in the Ashford area currently has a vacancy for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse/RGN to work in their Day Surgery Unit.
You will be joining a strong clinical team which provides high quality, patient focused care to patients undergoing a wide range of surgical procedures.
About the Registered Nurse – Day Surgery role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual wage of up to £31,500 per annum, dependent on experience
• Day Shifts
• Generous Annual Leave allowance
As an Registered Nurse in the Day Surgery your role will involve providing pre and post operation care, including patient assesment, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care; using clinical nursing procedures, including administering medication, injections, intravenous infusions, and male and female catheterisation; and ensuring clear and accurate patient medical records are recorded and maintained.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse – Day Surgery position should meet the following criteria;
• Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally you will have experience within a similar role in a day surgery/acute surgical nursing environment
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge including phlebotomy, cannulation, ECGs, epidurals, and intravenous antibiotics
• Demonstrate a good understanding of quality assurance standards and frameworks
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation