Registered Nurse - Days
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Accommodation Available
A leading Devon care home currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
The small, fully CQC compliant home is in the Tavistock area and offers elderly and dementia care in a beautiful setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota (exact hours TBC at interview and part-time hours will also be considered)
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 plus paid breaks and attendance bonuses where applicable, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A supportive and progressive working environment, with a very strong leadership team
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
- Staff accommodation may also be available
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
- Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
- You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 in complete confidence.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back