Durham, County Durham
£16.61 per Hour
£16.61 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.2K p/a | 38.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | £1,500 Welcome Bonus | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Durham nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to older people from the local community who are living with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
- Rates of pay of £16.61 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £33,250
- A welcome/joining bonus of £1,500 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A workplace pension scheme and life assurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK care home sector
- Confident working independently and able to administer medications and complete all aspects of clinical records
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back