£17 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £34.6K p/a | RGN or RMN Considered | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Paid Breaks | Dementia Care | T2 Sponsorship Available
A specialist dementia nursing home in the Fareham area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The home caters to older people with mental health conditions, dementia and associated cognitive impairments and provides a home from home environment.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working full-time day shifts (part time hours may also be considered)
- Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £34,600
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available for Non-EU Nurses (subject to qualifying criteria & T&Cs)
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back