£26,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Full or Part-time hours available | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Watford private hospital for an experienced RGN with a surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• Contributory pension
• Retail cashback & discounts
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• On-site free parking
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, cardiology and cosmetics in addition to offering gynaecology, urology and general surgical services.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
• Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
• Bariatric experience desirable but not essential
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.