£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.00 p/h – (Band 5 Equivalent) - Circa £34.3K p/a | 44 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC |
A leading health and social care operator currently have a vacancy in its Grimsby based care home for a Registered Nurse.
The home offers a wide range of care packages and has extensive facilities to ensure a varied fulfilling atmosphere.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 44 hours per week on flexible day or night shifts.
• Competitive rates of pay of £15.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 5 rates of pay, and an annual salary in the region of £34,320.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Free uniforms and NMC pin subsidised.
• Fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development.
• Free Nursing Times subscription.
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and manage care plans and update clinical records, administer and manage medications, and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring a high-quality service is maintained.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Able to manage medications and coordinate care
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7-day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now in complete confidence now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back