Hailsham, East Sussex
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Hailsham has full and part time vacancies for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant, 50+ bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full or part time contracts to work flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back