Halesowen, West Midlands
£16.50 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £31.8K | 36 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join a leading Halesowen nursing home.
The 30+ bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a home from home style setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £16.50 to £17.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £31,820
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities, plus regular clinical supervisions and training
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health /RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back