£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
Up to £18.00 p/h – Circa £33.6K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a leading nursing home in Yorkshire
The CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a home from home setting and is owned and operated by a leading national care provider.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay rate of up to £18.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of £33.6K
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back