£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £27.4K p/a | 33/44 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & L&D | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Tameside nursing home currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The Hyde care home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33/44 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- A great hourly pay rate of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £27,450
- A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back