Ilkley, West Yorkshire
£19.50 - £20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.50 to £20.50 per hour (Band 6/7 Equivalent) | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | ‘Good’ CQC Report
An 80 bedded nursing home in Ilkley area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides a wide variety of care packages.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £19.50 to £20.50 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates a
• Comprehensive induction with training and career development prospects
• NMC annual fees are covered by us
• A wide range of employee recognition awards
• Referral bonuses
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back