Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £19.25 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £44k | £2,000 Welcome Bonus | 44 Hours - Days or Nights | RGN/RNLD/RMN Considered
A 50 bedded care home in the Leeds area is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RNLD/RMN) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home provides round the clock care and support to their elderly residents and younger adults with physical disability needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on either day or night shifts.
• Industry leading pay rates of up to £19.25 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £44,044.
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• £2,000 welcome bonus
As RGN/RNLD Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a care home or long-term care setting.
• Good clinical skills and able to support service users who have complex care needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back