Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.60 p/h – Circa £32.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN considered
A large nursing home in North Leeds is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full time days.
This is a privately owned nursing home that provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout West Yorkshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on days
• Great pay rates of £17.60 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• A company pension plan
• Generous annual leave
• A comprehensive induction
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free onsite parking
• Refer a friend bonus
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.