£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Circa £28.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Leicester is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and is locally owned and operated.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts including weekends, with occasional nights required to provide cover in emergencies etc
- Competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £28,315
- A great working environment with opportunities for training, development and career progression
What we are looking for:
- An NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills relevant to the care home sector
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting and have a passion for working in older peoples’ services
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota plus provide occasional cover for nights
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back