£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.25 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £32.2K | 36 Hours per Week | Good CQC Rating | Day Shifts
A nursing home in Leicester is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their day nurse team. The home cares for adults with a range of conditions but specialises in caring for dementia patients. All staff provide the highest level of care to their residents and want to make sure everyone has the best quality of life.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly salary of £17.25 and £31,824 annually which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
• Career growth opportunities in a reputable, fully CQC compliant home.
As a registered Nurse your role will be to care for our residents physical and psychological needs and ensure they receive the highest standard of care. You will need to administer medication, ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other health care professionals to achieve all goals.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting and experience in disability care is beneficial
• You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you
• Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DOLs/MCA is essential.
• Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back