£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) - Circa £38.8K | 44 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD
A leading Lincoln elderly and dementia nursing home is currently looking to recruit RGN Staff Nurses to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
The home provides specialist care packages for elderly residents and younger adults with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working day or night shifts.
• A fantastic rate of pay offered at £17.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6, and equates to £38,896 per annum.
• A thorough induction and ongoing learning and career development programmes
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• You will demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back