£18.45 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.45 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Days | Elderly & Disability Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen with a leading national care charity in their Maidstone nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a beautiful setting and there is a great multi-disciplinary team in place who deliver excellent standards of care and support residents in enjoying the best possible quality of life.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full or part time contracts to work day shifts on a flexible, 7 day rota
- Industry leading pay rate of up to £18.45 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- 25 days annual leave (or the pro-rata equivalent)
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Free onsite parking
- NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Minimum of 2 years medical nursing experience
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting working with the elderly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back