£16.50 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Contracts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A private nursing home in the Maidstone area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN &/or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their days nursing team, with full or part-time hours available.
This fully compliant home offers a mix of elderly and dementia nursing care, providing a homely and stimulating environment for residents to enjoy.
The home is easily accessible by public transport for candidates looking to commute.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
- Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Full or part-time contracts will both be considered, with shifts on days over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Paid breaks and hot meals provided whilst on duty
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant, family-run home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Able to independently manage and administer medications and coordinate care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back